All parents and educators at PCW Member Schools are invited to attend our 2017 Best Practices Forum. This year’s topic is: A Child’s Brain:What Schools Know and How It Impacts Learning, Teaching and Parenting.
Join us on Wednesday, March 8, at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School (8804 Postoak Road, Potomac, MD 20854).
We will have a light breakfast starting at 8:30 am followed by a dynamic panel presentation from 9:00 – 11:00 am.
Our panelists will be:
- Tia Henteleff, Primary Teacher, Concord Hill Lower School
- Rodney Glasgow, Head of Middle School, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
- Emily Sanderson, Director of Studies, Flint Hill School
Our conversation will focus on how our schools:
- Assemble research at the forefront of education
- Track and evaluate education research
- Share research with faculty, staff, parents, and students
- Integrate research into school policies and curricula
- Recommend programs or techniques that have met with success
We hope you will join us!
Download the flyer here.
Snow date is March 15.
Please note: We may take photographs at this event, and event photos may be used in promotional materials. Let us know if you have any concerns.