Finding the Right Balance: How Schools Encourage Students and Families to Discover and Maintain a Healthy Balance
8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Light Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Program
How Do Our Schools:
- Define balance for students?
- Encourage students to recognize and live balanced lives?
- Address the concept of balance with students, faculty and parents?
- Support students with high levels of stress in need of assistance?
Join us as our speaker panel addresses important issues:
- Dr. Elinor Scully, Head of School, The Langley School
- Lauren Keller, Middle School Counselor, Bullis School
- Malcolm McCluskey, Upper School Assistant Head, Stone Ridge School